||The Assessor Identification Number or AIN is the main indexing system used for property tax purposes. Each property has a unique AIN. You can locate your AIN various ways:
- The AIN can be found on your deed, which was used to acquire ownership.
- The AIN can be found on your title report (which you received when you acquired title insurance).
- The AIN can be found on your "Annual Property Tax Bill or Supplemental Property Tax Bill .
- The AIN can be found by going to the Property Maps and Data link or the Property Sales and Maps quick link from the homepage of the Assessor s website and entering your property address.
- The AIN can be found by contacting the Assessor at (213) 974-2111, toll free at 888 807-2111, or any of the Assessor's Office Locations.