printer icon Printer-Friendly Version
General Information
How the Property Tax System Works
Areas of Responsibility
Property Tax Overview
New Home Owners
New Business Owners
Property Address Search
Your Property Value
Property Data & Maps
Contesting Your Property Value
Supplemental Tax Estimator
Payment Information
How much do I owe?
Pay Online
Payment Options
How to Read Your Property Tax Bill
Annual Secured Property Tax Bill
Annual Secured Property Tax Bill Insert
Annual Secured Property Tax Information Statement
Notice of Delinquency
Substitute Secured Property Tax Bill
Supplemental Secured Property Tax Bill
Unsecured Property Tax Bill
Unsecured Prior Year Bill
Payment Activity Notice
Statement of Prior Year Taxes
Adjusted Annual Property Tax Bill
Adjusted Supplemental Property Tax Bill
Frequently Asked Questions
All FAQs
Tax Bills
Refunds/Tax Sales/Tax Liens
Property Values
How to Contact Us
Public Inquiry Form
Treasurer & Tax Collector
Assessment Appeals Board
Other Languages
spanish  (Spanish)
chinese  (Chinese)
japanese  (Japanese)
korean  (Korean)
armenian  (Armenian)
farsi  (Farsi)
Property Tax Websites
Treasurer & Tax Collector
Assessment Appeals Board
Government Links
Link to other websites

FAQ Detail

bullet Can I get information on how to change title?
  If you want to add or remove someone's name from the property tax records, you must record the appropriate document with the County Registrar-Recorder's Office in Norwalk. That office can be located at Concurrently, with the deeds being filed with the Recorder, you will also need to file the appropriate Change in Ownership Statement with the Assessor's Office. Change in Ownership Statements are available on the Assessor's website.

Before you record any document, you should speak with your tax advisor for information about any potential reassessment (tax increase) that may result from your recordation.
  Posted by Property Tax Portal, Monday, March 20, 2017

Home | Site Map | Contact | Printer-Friendly Version